Monday, August 13, 2012

VaniTees@


Warning
The following content may not be suitable for more sensitive readers or those with a lack of humour.

Although my designs and wording; other than those in quotations are mine; I do have a high standard of morals and ethics. But Hey , controversy sells and it gets people thinking.

All that and I need to at least try to make a living.
This is just one way.
All tshirts are $24.99 plus shipping (actual shipping- not those overly inflated ones others may offer)

For this blog I am Joee. Why two e’s you may wonder.  Because I am not your average Joe and not your “average” gay.  Vanity you say ! No

VaniTees

Preface to a Design Dream

It is said that gays have the most disposable income per capita than any other sector.  That is one reason so many mainstream products and manufacturers now have jumped on the bandwagon to advertise and promote so many gay events and media.
Though; I am certain not all advertisers are gay friendly. It all comes down to the good old buck!
I said BUCK
I am not even in the group of gays that accounted for having the most disposable income.
Hell I am broker than broke but what I lack in finances I more than make up for in charm and with. I’m not even bad looking !  I figure many gays have self-effacing humour and hell “they” can poke fun or not-so-fun at us so I figure with my line of tee shirts (only available in white as I am quite innocent in the world of gaydom)
I call this product line
VaniTees

keep a heads up for my undies.
Available in small,medium large. No XXL as being that big you likely aren’t getting any other than a self rub and tug at that seedy bathhouse in Toronto. You KNOW you know the one !
So peruse the designs- pick one or two and order.
Each shirt will be hand numbered and signed by me-like it or not.
We know it’s the brand that sells-not the apparel.

Some of these designs may get you into trouble in certain communities. It is these communities who need to open there eyes.

Joee

No comments:

Post a Comment